Hampstead Cemetery was first opened in 1876 and covers 26 acres. It has a main drive and public footpath running through it from Fortune Green to Cricklewood. There are two Gothic-style chapels, which are listed buildings, and an entry lodge made of Kentish Rag and Bath stone. Its Gothic statues and historic, weathered tombstones provide a historical aesthetic and create an atmospheric setting. [TAGS: Camden, Islington, North London, cemeteries, graves, gravestones, tomb, tombs, tombstone, tombstones, burial, burials, chapel, graveyard, graveyards, statue, religious] For more information email [email protected]